We value our relationships with suppliers who demonstrate high standards of ethical business conduct and work with us to meet the company’s materials, equipment and service requirements.
To learn about our terms and conditions as a current or prospective supplier, visit PO Terms and Conditions for Goods and Services or HSE, Ethics and other policies.
COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR CONOCOPHILLIPS’ SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
(updated August 12)
ConocoPhillips applies ten (10) days quarantine for travelers arriving in Norway from red countries/ regions (as identified by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH)). If a person traveled from Norway to a country/ region that was green/yellow but which became red before the person comes back, the person must undergo ten (10) days of quarantine when the person returns home. In ConocoPhillips, testing does not replace quarantine.
ConocoPhillips complies with advice from the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Norwegian health authorities. The ten (10) day quarantine period for travelers to Norway applies from all red countries/regions, if an exemption is not provided. Exemptions are only made for countries/regions that are evaluated to have acceptable risk of infection (green/yellow countries/ regions per NIPH guidelines).
Travel advice is subject to continues updating and change. ConocoPhillips employees and contractors must comply with the authorities' recommendations.
ConocoPhillips’ suppliers and business partners must ensure that their employees comply with the these recommendations at all times if they are to travel to ConocoPhillips installations offshore or visit our onshore office facilities.
Helicopter travel to The Greater Ekofisk Area
ConocoPhillips resumed normal seat utilization of helicopters Friday July 17, with maximum 19 passengers.
For outbound flights to ConocoPhillips operated facilities: face masks are required for all passengers on flights with more than twelve passengers.
For inbound flights to shore: face masks are required for passengers who have been offshore for less than ten (10) days on flights with more than twelve passengers. Face masks and guidelines for correct use are available at the heliport and offshore facilities.
Conditions or symptoms
If any of the following conditions apply to a person employed by one of our suppliers, the employee shall not travel offshore:
1. The employee has been diagnosed with Covid-19 disease: The employee shall not travel offshore until fully recovered and having been free of all symptoms for at least seven (7) days.
2. The employee has been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed Covid-19 infection: Even if the employee is completely symptom-free, the employee shall not travel offshore until ten (10) days have passed after such contact.
3. The employee has been in close contact with someone who likely suffers from Covid-19: Even if the employee is completely symptom-free, the employee shall not travel offshore until ten (10) days have passed after such contact.
4. The employee has been in close contact with any person suspected of being infected with Covid-19 (where a doctor is said to have examined the person concerned and suspected infection with Covid-19): Even if the employee is completely symptom-free, the employee shall not travel offshore until ten (10) days have passed after such contact.
5. Anyone with symptoms of respiratory inflammation or illness such as colds, sore throat, mild cough or shortness of breath; or other symptoms, such as fever, abdominal pain, diarrhea, impaired sense of taste and smell, muscle pain or general malaise: The employee shall not travel offshore until they have been without symptoms for at least 24 hours.
6. If the employee has been outside Norway during the last 10 days:
Offshore travel can only take place upon confirmation of exemption under the quarantine restrictions.
General measures to avoid Covid-19:
· Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds after you have been in contact with objects/ surfaces that could potentially be a source of infection
· Avoid visits and contact with others outside your immediate family with whom you interact every day
· Pay special attention to symptoms such as fever, coughing, sore throat, and difficulty in breathing, both for yourself and your immediate family with whom you interact every day
· Avoid areas where it can be challenging to keep a safe separation distance from others, e.g., stores, cafes, hiking areas with lots of people, etc.
· The symptoms of Covid-19 infection may be diffuse in the initial phase. We therefore encourage everyone to measure your temperature prior to travelling to the heliport to ensure that you have no fever
· Always keep one (1) meter social distance from others.
More information is available on the Norwegian Institute of Public Health website: advice and information about the Coronavirus disease.
Contact Invoice Helpdesk